If Your Future Was Ideal in Every Way, What Would Your Life Look Like?
Watch the below video
- What if you had 5 years to live, what would be your priorities in life and why?
- To feel successful, what specific things need to occur and why?
- When you daydream, the life you visualize for yourself includes what?
- How do you want to be thought of and described by others?
- Think about the person you admire the most, what three qualities do you admire the most and how can you copy them?
- Apart from money what do you want in your future career and why?
- Jump ahead to the end of your life...what are you the 3 most important lessons youhave learned?
- What accomplishment do you think must occur during your lifetime so that you will consider your life to have been satisfying with few or no regrets and why?
- Why do you think it is hard for people to focus on a single goal?
- Describe the challenges that a person faces when a person is not confident?
- How does concentration relate to progress?
- What can you do to bring out the best in others?
- What if you have five years to live—what are your priorities?
- What areas of your life do you display commitment and how do you prove it?
- What goals would you set for yourself if you knew you could not fail?
- How would you describe your satisfaction with your life direction so far and why?
- What can you do daily to sustain your focus on your goals?
- What do you want your greatest strengths to be and why?
- What service do you want to give to your community?
(to know what you want)
(to believe you can and you will achieve your goals)
(to develop knowledge and skills to be experts)
(to focus on reaching your goals)
(to fight through obstacles that try to derail you)
Meditate on this
- Success is to know what you want and get it.
- Success leaves clues.
- Success is predictable, it is not an accident.
- The fastest way to success is to find people who are getting the results you want and study them.
- Copy and paste what worked for them in their lives into your life.
- If you do what other successful people do over and over again, you will get what they get.
- You should learn from the experts, read their books, go to their seminars.
- As they you get on the journey of learning and growing, you need to be on the lookout for: ideas, information and lessons.
- For you to become someone you never been before, you will have to do what you have never done before.
Remember the three critical
points you can control
Disciplines you choose to keep.